Canadian Rugby Championships -Oct 5th & 7th - Vancouver, BC
With the victory over Montreal Irish RFC on September 1st, the Harlequins have qualified to the "Final Four" of the Canadian Club Championship. Semi-Final game is Oct 5th @ 2:30pm PST vs Nor'Westers with the Final being scheduled for Sunday Oct 7th @ 4:00pm PST.
Donations are being accepted through the Harlequins Go Fund Me page to help with the player's cost of this tournament. Any and all donations are gladly appreciated by the boys - looking to make your Brantford Harlequin's "Canada's Champions"
McCormick Cup Semi-Finals vs Balmy Beach - 3:00pm Sept 22
With a resounding 90-0 win over the Stoney Creek Camels on Saturday at George Jones Fields, the Men continue their march to a 3-time McCormick Cup Final. But first, we need to get through an always tough opposition in the Balmy Beach RFC. Balmy, as you may recall, was the opponent in last year's McCormick Cup Final.
Always good rugby. Always good time. Get out to George Jones Fields for 3:00pm kickoff this Saturday. Donations for Canadian Club Championships are being taken at the Door and at the Bar!!Register for Q-Meta Cup 7's - CLICK HERE
- September 22nd, 2018 : Sr Men vs Balmy Beach RFC in the Semi-Finals of the McCormick Cup Championship. Kickoff at 3:00pm at George Jones Fields
- September 29th, 2018 (TBD): McCormick Cup Finals at Fletcher's Fields in Markham. First - we gotta take care of business with the Beach.
- October 5th, 2018: Semi-Finals of the Canadian Club Championship vs Nor'Westors. Kickoff at 2:30pm PST in Vancouver. The games should be streamed - stay tuned to our Facebook page for more information.
- October 7th, 2018: Championship and Consolation finals for the Canadian Club Championships. Games tentatively scheduled for 2:00pm and 4:00pm PST. Streaming details to be announced.
- October 20th & 21st: The Q-Meta Cup Seven's Series returns to Brantford. Always a highlight of the Fall Sevens Series in Ontario. Register your team by clicking HERE
HOW CAN YOU HELP THE QUINS?
Charitable Receipts Available for Donations to Brantford Harlequins Capital Endowment Funds.
Did you know you can donate to the Brantford Harlequins and receive
a charitable tax receipt?
In concert with the Canadian Rugby Foundation, the Brantford Harlequins RFC have setup a Capital Endowment Fund to help strengthen our club and facilities, while providing our membership, friends and family with a tax-deductible charitable receipt.