Police Check Forms
As part of Rugby Ontario's Operations Manual - we are requesting all junior-level coaches to complete and submit a copy of a Vulnerable Sector policy records check. To assist with this - the following resources and links are available to you:
Vulnerable Sector Check - link
Volunteer Position Letter from Harlequins - PDF Document
You will require two (2) forms of identification. Acceptable forms include Driver's License, Birth Certificates and Passports. You cannot use a Health Card or SIN Card.
Please forward completed checks to Dave McLean at email@example.com
Ball Placement Guide for your athletes:
2017 Law Interpretation Guide
The following communication & resources has been sent out from Rugby Canada's Nathan Abdelnour regarding how the World Rugby law updates for 2017 will impact competition in Ontario in 2017.
The new Measures and Law Trials were put into effect on January 1, 2017. As such, it is important to review the below information to make sure you are aware and comfortable with the changes going into the 2017 season.
- Rugby Canada Official 2017 Law Implementation Guideline Memo:http://www.rugbycanada.ca/media/leagues/3817/graphics/170105_updated_rc_2017_laws_memo.pdf
- Rugby Canada 2017 Law Implementation Guideline PowerPoint with Embedded Video:https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdb9vasmo8wriy6/170105%20-%20RC%202017%20Law%20Implementation%20Guide.pptx?dl=0
- Rugby Canada 2017 Law Implementation Guide Slides – No Video:http://www.rugbycanada.ca/media/leagues/3817/graphics/170105_rc_2017_law_implementation_guide_pdf.pdf
- Rugby Canada 2017 Law Implementation Guide – Video Resource:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs-yAHn_bU7S5riaBxln1zFwuABmladx5
Age Grade Variations (from Rugby Ontario website)
Rugby Canada Resources
- Rugby Canada – PlaySmart: http://playsmart.rugbycanada.ca
- World Rugby – Player Welfare: http://playerwelfare.worldrugby.org