Mini Rugby - 2018 Festival July 28th
Mini's Kickoff 10:00am May 12th + Open House 11:30am - 2:00pm.
Want to play? All you need is:
- Weather appropriate athletic clothing
- Running shoes / soccer cleats
- Sunscreen (we play outdoors!) and bug spray!!!
- Waterbottle - reminder for new parents - our water is NOT drinkable in the Clubhouse
- a LEARNING and WINNING attitude
For the Parents:
We are always looking for new volunteers - people that are new to the game, or coming back to the game. A lot of help is required to run, as we are 100% volunteer run organization. It helps to keep our costs for the players low.
We are looking to have food and beverages available at the Clubhouse (affectionately called "George's Basement") but of course require people to help! The coffee and food is for you and the players - so please support by coming in to visit, grab a bite to eat (peameal on a bun, burger, etc) and a coffee and start both our days off right.
If you are interesting in getting involved more - please email Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org - this includes learning to coach, referee, help in the Clubhouse, grab a shift on the BBQ, etc.
Event's we Need YOUR Help at:
We have two BIG events we need help from you for:
- June 16th - Family Day
- July 28th - Mini Festival
What kind of help?
- BBQ - pulling a shift on the BBQ - simple - burgers, hot dogs, etc
- Parking - directing traffic, etc
- Preparation / Cleaning - the clubhouse and bathrooms the day before, etc
- "Runners" and Supports for the Organizers and Coaches
- Re-Stocking - Ice, Water, etc.
- Clean-up - Garbage, field, etc.
2018 Mini Festival Scheduled for Saturday, July 28th
Please contact Adam at email@example.com